Monday, November 14, 2011

Girl Scout "Trunk or Treat"

We had many brave souls who came out in the rain and cold to participate in the "Trunk or Treat" that the Girl Scouts in Hammond put together.  There were costumes that were SO very cute and creative!  I'll really have to put my creative brain on when Dexter gets old enough to have a decent costume.  It really was so cold and wet but when it comes to candy, who can resist?  There was also a table where kids could have feather exentions put in their hair and have some custom feather earrings made... how fun!  I'm really glad I got to be a part of this and I hope that next years "Trunk or Treat" brings great weather!

For more photos of this cute kiddos, please go to the top of the page to the "Trunk or Treat" page!


No comments:

Post a Comment