Sunday, February 26, 2012

Audrey & Stella

I hate that I got so behind on my blogs!  Here is a modgepodge of adorable photos of my nieces Audrey and Stella.  We took Stella's 2 year photos in October and we just recently did Audrey's 5 year photos a couple weeks ago.  I am so amazing sometimes at how beautiful these girls are!  They are so lucky to have each other.  I know my own sister and I fought like cats and dogs when we were kids but now I love that I can be close to her. 

Now Miss Stella Ann is one tough cookie to take photos of!  She was pretty apprehensive of the camera even though she should be plenty used to it with me as an aunt but we did what we could and she's still as cute as a button!  Let's hope we see some more smiles for her 3 year!


 Look here, a smirk!  I caught a smirk!  I could just kiss her face all over! 



 I can't believe how grown up Audrey is getting.  Isn't she beautiful!  She's a sasspot, that's for sure but underneath that sassy little lady is a wonderful loving girl who is growing up way too fast!





No comments:

Post a Comment