Sunday, February 26, 2012

Moulton Family

Please excuse my little hiatus I had there for a while.  How rude of me to go blog-less for 4 months!  With the holidays and we were all so sick in January and getting through this first trimester of Baby A2, I just couldn't bring myself to the computer.  Forgive me!

No worries though, I stayed busy though!  Ms. Tina is an old friend from back in the days when we the only place to work was McDonalds.  She emailed me interested in my maternity/newborn package and I was all for seeing my old friend again especially pregnant!  Look at her, isn't she adorable!  She's such a tiny girl that this baby had no where to go but out! 

Poor Tina had quite a rough day to do photos.  It was cold, very cold and very wet.  Lovely Wisconsin weather but she is trooper.  We made the best of it and got some good shots I think.  Tina makes the pictures with that pregnant glow she has.  She and her husband Jeff were so excited for their first baby to arrive!







And just 4 hours shy of 2012, Mr. JJ made his appearance.  Oh this little lovebug is so very cute.  Such a tiny little bugger I had to spend the first ten minutes just loving on him.  Eventually I was able to tear myself away from him and got some photos.  I drove to Jeff and Tina's place in Egan and was lucky enough to have great light!  These photos couldn't have been anything but cute with JJ as our model.









No comments:

Post a Comment