Sunday, February 26, 2012

Baby Olivia

Miss Olivia wins the title of the newest baby I have ever photographed.  Her momma Lisa wanted me to come to the hospital to photograph her newest little lady and I was happy to oblige.  Most people like to avoid the hospital but when you go into the maternity/newborn wing, it makes me happy to think of all the new little ones that have made it into this world! 

Olivia was a very big girl born at 9lbs 10oz I think and she was 2 weeks early!  Imagine how big she would have been if her momma had made it to 40 weeks!  She was a very good model for us and man alive, she smelled so good!  I wish you could get the scent of a newborn while looking at these photos.  She joins her big sister Jerilynn in this lovely little family.  Welcome to the world Olivia!











No comments:

Post a Comment